For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody
See all p75 NGF Receptor primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to p75 NGF Receptor
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC, IP, IHC-Frmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Human
Recombinant fragment (Human cytoplasmic domain).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, 50 µg/ml gentamicin.
Concentration information loading...
- Purity>95% by SDS-PAGE
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC: Use at a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.
IHC-Fr: Use at a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.
IP: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
Is unsuitable for WB. This antibody is not recommended for use in Western blot analysis due to potential for cross reactivity with the fusion tag on the immunogen.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionLow affinity receptor which can bind to NGF, BDNF, NT-3, and NT-4. Can mediate cell survival as well as cell death of neural cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- DomainDeath domain is responsible for interaction with RANBP9.
The extracellular domain is responsible for interaction with NTRK1.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated.
O-linked glycans consist of Gal(1-3)GalNAc core elongated by 1 or 2 NeuNAc.
Phosphorylated on serine residues.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD271 antibody
- CD271 antigen antibody
- Gp80 LNGFR antibody
References for Anti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody (ab27938)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"