For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-p8 antibody
See all p8 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to p8
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide (Human) corresponding to the N terminus of human p8
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 9 kDa.
- FunctionCould participate in the response to proapoptotic stimuli and promotes cellular growth in a way that helps the tissue counteract diverse injuries. May contribute to the metastatic phenotype.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in pancreas.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Candidate of metastasis 1 antibody
- COM1 antibody
- Nuclear protein 1 antibody
References for Anti-p8 antibody (ab46889)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"