For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris glycine, 150mM Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number2G10
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
- Positive Controls
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 102 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionOncoprotein that inhibits PP2A and stabilizes MYC in human malignancies. Promotes anchorage-independent cell growth and tumor formation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at low levels in most of the tissues. Overexpressed in head-and-neck squamous cell carcinomas (HNSCC). Present in liver cancer cells (at protein level).
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm. Slightly concentrates in the perinuclear region.
Information by UniProt
- Cancerous inhibitor of PP2A antibody
- Cancerous Inhibitor of Protein Phosphatase 2A antibody
- CIP2A antibody
Anti-p90 Autoantigen antibody [2G10] images
References for Anti-p90 Autoantigen antibody [2G10] (ab61863)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"