For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa).
- FunctionBinds the poly(A) tail of mRNA. May be involved in cytoplasmic regulatory processes of mRNA metabolism. Binds poly(A) with a slightly lower affinity as compared to PABPC1.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the polyadenylate-binding protein type-1 family.
Contains 1 PABC domain.
Contains 4 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- PABP-3 antibody
- PABP3 antibody
- PABP3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PABPC3 antibody images
Western blot - PABPC3 antibody (ab68090)
All lanes : Anti-PABPC3 antibody (ab68090) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : PABPC3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 70 kDa
Observed band size : 80 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PABPC3 antibody (ab68090)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"