For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50,37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).
- FunctionMay play a role in vesicle formation and transport.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain and in a lesser extent in heart, pancreas and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PACSIN family.
Contains 1 FCH domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by casein kinase 2 (CK2) and protein kinase C (PKC).
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Colocalizes with dynamin I at vesicular structures in the cell body and neurites.
Information by UniProt
- A830061D09Rik antibody
- Dynamin PRD-interacting protein antibody
- Dynamin proline-rich domain-interacting protein antibody
Anti-PACSIN1 antibody images
References for Anti-PACSIN1 antibody (ab2532)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"