For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in vesicle formation and transport.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain and in a lesser extent in heart, pancreas and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PACSIN family.
Contains 1 FCH domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by casein kinase 2 (CK2) and protein kinase C (PKC).
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Colocalizes with dynamin I at vesicular structures in the cell body and neurites.
Information by UniProt
- A830061D09Rik antibody
- Dynamin PRD-interacting protein antibody
- Dynamin proline-rich domain-interacting protein antibody
Anti-PACSIN1 antibody images
References for Anti-PACSIN1 antibody (ab55959)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"