For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa.
||1/20 - 1/100.
||1/5000 - 1/20000.
- FunctionCatalyzes the deimination of arginine residues of proteins.
- Tissue specificityHair follicles, and epidermis at very low levels.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein arginine deiminase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- PADI3 antibody
- PADI3_HUMAN antibody
- PDI3 antibody
References for Anti-PADI3 / PAD3 antibody (ab50246)
This product has been referenced in:
- Zhang X et al. Genome-Wide Analysis Reveals PADI4 Cooperates with Elk-1 to Activate c-Fos Expression in Breast Cancer Cells. PLoS Genet 7:e1002112 (2011).
Read more (PubMed: 21655091) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"