For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInactivates PAF by removing the acetyl group at the sn-2 position. This is a catalytic subunit.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 'GDSL' lipolytic enzyme family. Platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase IB beta/gamma subunits subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Intracellular platelet activating factor acetylhydrolase alpha 2 subunit antibody
- PA1B2_HUMAN antibody
- PAF acetylhydrolase 30 kDa subunit antibody
Anti-PAFAH1B2 antibody images
References for Anti-PAFAH1B2 antibody (ab98271)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"