For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInactivates paf by removing the acetyl group at the sn-2 position. This is a catalytic subunit. Plays an important role during the development of brain.
- Tissue specificityIn the adult, expressed in brain, skeletal muscle, kidney, thymus, spleen, colon, testis, ovary and peripheral blood leukocytes. In the fetus, highest expression occurs in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 'GDSL' lipolytic enzyme family. Platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase IB beta/gamma subunits subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- PA1B3_HUMAN antibody
- PAF acetylhydrolase 29 kDa subunit antibody
- PAF AH 29 kDa subunit antibody
Anti-PAFAH1B3 antibody images
References for Anti-PAFAH1B3 antibody (ab98352)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"