For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab110069? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab110069 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Aburatani T et al. High expression of P21-activated kinase 5 protein is associated with poor survival in gastric cancer. Oncol Lett 14:404-410 (2017).
- Pan YJ et al. MiR-106a-5p inhibits the cell migration and invasion of renal cell carcinoma through targeting PAK5. Cell Death Dis 8:e3155 (2017).
- Gu X et al. Efficient inhibition of human glioma development by RNA interference-mediated silencing of PAK5. Int J Biol Sci 11:230-7 (2015).
- Han K et al. p21-activated kinase 7 is an oncogene in human osteosarcoma. Cell Biol Int 38:1394-402 (2014).
- Fang ZP et al. P21-activated kinase 5 plays essential roles in the proliferation and tumorigenicity of human hepatocellular carcinoma. Acta Pharmacol Sin N/A:N/A (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"