For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110069 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionThe activated kinase acts on a variety of targets.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 CRIB domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated when activated by CDC42/p21.
Information by UniProt
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibody
- KIAA1264 antibody
- MGC26232 antibody
Anti-PAK5 antibody images
Western blot - PAK5 antibody (ab110069)
All lanes : Anti-PAK5 antibody (ab110069) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from Rat brain cells
Lane 2 : extracts from Rat brain cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 81 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PAK5 antibody (ab110069)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded
Human brain tissue, using a 1/50 dilution of ab110069 with (right) or without (left) the immunizing peptide.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"