For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
- FunctionThe activated kinase acts on a variety of targets.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 CRIB domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated when activated by CDC42/p21.
Information by UniProt
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
- KIAA1264 antibody
- MGC26232 antibody
Anti-PAK5 antibody images
References for Anti-PAK5 antibody (ab62510)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"