For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa).Can be blocked with PAK6 peptide (ab209067).
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
- FunctionThe activated kinase acts on a variety of targets.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 CRIB domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated when activated by CDC42/p21.
Information by UniProt
- CDKN1A activated kinase 6 antibody
- EC 184.108.40.206 antibody
- p21 activated protein kinase 6 antibody
Anti-PAK6 antibody images
Western blot - PAK6 antibody (ab62511)
Lane 1 : Anti-PAK6 antibody (ab62511) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-PAK6 antibody (ab62511) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-PAK6 antibody (ab62511) at 4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Raji lysate
Lane 2 : Raji lysate
Lane 3 : Raji lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 75 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - PAK6 antibody (ab62511)
Immunocytochemistry of Raji cells labelled with ab62511 at 10 µg/ml.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-PAK6 antibody(ab62511)
Immunofluorescence of PAK6 in Raji cells using ab62511 at 10 ug/ml.
References for Anti-PAK6 antibody (ab62511)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"