For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store undiluted.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab117646 was purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionATP-binding protein.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the paralemmin family.
modificationsPalmitoylated on Cys-667 and Cys-669 and prenylated on Cys-670; which is required for membrane association.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Palm3 antibody
- PALM3_HUMAN antibody
- Paralemmin-3 antibody
Anti-PALM3 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-PALM3 antibody (ab117646)
Immunofluorescence of PALM3 in MCF7 cells with ab117646 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - Anti-PALM3 antibody (ab117646)
Anti-PALM3 antibody (ab117646) at 1 µg/ml + MCF7 cell lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 72 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-PALM3 antibody (ab117646)
Immunocytochemical analysis of MCF7 cells, staining PALM3 with ab117646 at 5 µg/ml.
References for Anti-PALM3 antibody (ab117646)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"