For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PAN2 antibody
See all Pan2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to PAN2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: TVYLFHMPRK RMISLRFLAW YFLDLKIQGE THDSIEDART ALQLYRKYLE LSKNGTEPES FHKVLKGLYE KGRKMDWKVP EPEGQTSPKN AAVFSSVLAL , corresponding to amino acids 1099-1199 of Human USP52
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionFunctions in cytoplasmic mRNA decay. As part of the Pan nuclease complex, shortens poly(A) tails of RNA when the poly(A) stretch is bound by polyadenylate-binding protein.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C19 family. PAN2 subfamily.
Contains 1 exonuclease domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Shuttles between nucleus and cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- hPan2 antibody
- Inactive ubiquitin carboxyl terminal hydrolase 52 antibody
- Inactive ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 52 antibody
Anti-PAN2 antibody images
References for Anti-PAN2 antibody (ab56887)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"