For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionFunctions in cytoplasmic mRNA decay. As part of the Pan nuclease complex, recruits polyadenylate-binding protein which in turn stimulates PAN2 nuclease activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- hPan3 antibody
- PAB dependent poly(A) specific ribonuclease subunit 3 antibody
- PAB-dependent poly(A)-specific ribonuclease subunit 3 antibody
Anti-Pan3 antibody images
Western blot - Pan3 antibody (ab104107)
Anti-Pan3 antibody (ab104107) at 1/100 dilution + Jurkat cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 82 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Pan3 antibody (ab104107)
IHC analysis in formalin fixed and
paraffin embedded Human cervix carcinoma followed by peroxidase conjugation
of the secondary antibody and DAB staining, using ab104107 at a dilution of 1/50.
References for Anti-Pan3 antibody (ab104107)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"