For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa).
- FunctionFunctions in cytoplasmic mRNA decay. As part of the Pan nuclease complex, recruits polyadenylate-binding protein which in turn stimulates PAN2 nuclease activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- hPan3 antibody
- PAB dependent poly(A) specific ribonuclease subunit 3 antibody
- PAB-dependent poly(A)-specific ribonuclease subunit 3 antibody
Anti-Pan3 antibody images
Western blot - Pan3 antibody (ab88642)
All lanes : Anti-Pan3 antibody (ab88642) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : MOLT4 (Human acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 5 : Human liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29889)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 82 kDa
Observed band size : 80 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 160 kDa,60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 1 minute
References for Anti-Pan3 antibody (ab88642)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"