For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurified by DEAE column chromatography.
- Clone number8.F.195
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AB hydrolase superfamily. Lipase family.
Contains 1 PLAT domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- lipase, pancreatic antibody
- LIPP_HUMAN antibody
- Pancreatic lipase antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"