For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AB hydrolase superfamily. Lipase family.
Contains 1 PLAT domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- lipase, pancreatic antibody
- LIPP_HUMAN antibody
- Pancreatic lipase antibody
Anti-Pancreatic Lipase antibody images
Western blot - Pancreatic Lipase antibody (ab96100)
Anti-Pancreatic Lipase antibody (ab96100) at 1/1000 dilution + 293T whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Pancreatic Lipase antibody (ab96100)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed A549, using ab96100 at 1/200 dilution. Lower image merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-Pancreatic Lipase antibody (ab96100)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"