For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab76008? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab76008 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Vázquez-Mayorga E et al. Novel Redox-Dependent Esterase Activity (EC 18.104.22.168) for DJ-1: Implications for Parkinson's Disease. Int J Mol Sci 17:N/A (2016).
- Wang B et al. Essential control of mitochondrial morphology and function by chaperone-mediated autophagy through degradation of PARK7. Autophagy 12:1215-28 (2016).
- Kudinov AE et al. Musashi-2 (MSI2) supports TGF-ß signaling and inhibits claudins to promote non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) metastasis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:6955-60 (2016).
- Choi HK et al. PINK1 positively regulates HDAC3 to suppress dopaminergic neuronal cell death. Hum Mol Genet 24:1127-41 (2015).
- Moscovitz O et al. The Parkinson's-associated protein DJ-1 regulates the 20S proteasome. Nat Commun 6:6609 (2015).
- Kaneko Y et al. DJ-1 ameliorates ischemic cell death in vitro possibly via mitochondrial pathway. Neurobiol Dis 62:56-61 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"