For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Fixed/permeabilized with PFA/Triton X-100
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay regulate TLP1 expression and telomerase activity, thus enabling certain prostatic cells to resist apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in heart, kidney and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PARM family.
modificationsHighly N-glycosylated and O-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Endosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- PARM 1 antibody
- PARM-1 antibody
- PARM1 antibody
Anti-PARM-1 antibody images
References for Anti-PARM-1 antibody (ab122452)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"