For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: Isoform 2, 49 kDa; Isoform 1, 73 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor. Has ADP-ribosyltransferase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Macro domains.
Contains 1 PARP catalytic domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ADP-ribosyltransferase diphtheria toxin-like 7 antibody
- ARTD7 antibody
- B aggressive lymphoma 3 antibody
Anti-PARP15 antibody images
References for Anti-PARP15 antibody (ab73060)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"