For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab71003 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/50. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PARP catalytic domain.
Information by UniProt
- 1700119G14Rik antibody
- 2310028P13Rik antibody
- 3110038K10Rik antibody
Anti-PARP6 antibody - C-terminal images
Western blot - PARP6 antibody - C-terminal (ab71003)
All lanes : Anti-PARP6 antibody - C-terminal (ab71003) at 1/10 dilution
Lane 1 : Nontransfected 293 cell lysates
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysates transiently transfected with the PARP6 gene
Lysates/proteins at 2 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 71 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 25 kDa,40 kDa,57 kDa,72 kDa,95 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-PARP6 antibody - C-terminal (ab71003)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"