For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 99 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PARP catalytic domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- ADP ribosyltransferase diphtheria toxin like 16 antibody
- ARTD16 antibody
- FLJ21308 antibody
Anti-PARP8 antibody images
References for Anti-PARP8 antibody (ab105684)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"