For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbably plays a role in the regulation of cell adhesion and cytoskeleton organization.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the parvin family.
Contains 2 CH (calponin-homology) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > focal adhesion. Cell membrane. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Constituent of focal adhesions.
Information by UniProt
- Affixin antibody
- Beta parvin antibody
- Beta-parvin antibody
Anti-PARVB antibody images
Western blot - PARVB antibody (ab80691)
References for Anti-PARVB antibody (ab80691)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"