For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab102646 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionProbably plays a role in the regulation of cell adhesion and cytoskeleton organization. Plays a role in ciliogenesis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest levels in heart, skeletal muscle, kidney and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the parvin family.
Contains 2 CH (calponin-homology) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > focal adhesion. Cell membrane. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Constituent of focal adhesions.
Information by UniProt
- Actopaxin antibody
- Alpha parvin antibody
- Alpha-parvin antibody
Anti-Parvin alpha antibody images
References for Anti-Parvin alpha antibody (ab102646)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"