For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PASK antibody
See all PASK primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to PASK
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: MEDGGLTAFE EDQRCLSQSL PLPVSAEGPA AQTTAEPSRS FSSAHRHLSR RNGLSRLCQS RTALSEDRWS SYCLSSLAAQ NICTSKLHCP AAPEHTDPSE , corresponding to amino acids 1-100 of Human PASK
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed, with slightly higher expression in brain, prostate and testis. Reduced expression was found in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 2 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on Thr-1161 and Thr-1165.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZP434O051 antibody
- DKFZp686P2031 antibody
- hPASK antibody
Anti-PASK antibody images
References for Anti-PASK antibody (ab57387)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"