For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 143 kDa.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed, with slightly higher expression in brain, prostate and testis. Reduced expression was found in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 2 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on Thr-1161 and Thr-1165.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZP434O051 antibody
- DKFZp686P2031 antibody
- hPASK antibody
Anti-PASK antibody images
References for Anti-PASK antibody (ab96398)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"