For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 67 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa).
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Involvement in diseaseA chromosomal aberration involving PATZ1 is associated with small round cell sarcoma. Translocation t(1;22)(p36.1;q12) with EWSR1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 1 A.T hook DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 7 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 8430401L15Rik antibody
- AI447519 antibody
- and zinc finger-containing protein 1 antibody
Anti-PATZ1 antibody images
References for Anti-PATZ1 antibody (ab68646)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"