For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab13611? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab13611 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Arauchi A et al. Functional Thyroid Follicular Cells Differentiation from Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells in Suspension Culture. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 8:103 (2017).
- Zane M et al. Estrogen and thyroid cancer is a stem affair: A preliminary study. Biomed Pharmacother 85:399-411 (2017).
Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
- Kang HM et al. Sox9-Positive Progenitor Cells Play a Key Role in Renal Tubule Epithelial Regeneration in Mice. Cell Rep 14:861-871 (2016).
- Sicking EM et al. Subtotal ablation of parietal epithelial cells induces crescent formation. J Am Soc Nephrol 23:629-40 (2012).
- Borgogni E et al. Elocalcitol inhibits inflammatory responses in human thyroid cells and T cells. Endocrinology 149:3626-34 (2008).
- Crescioli C et al. Methimazole inhibits CXC chemokine ligand 10 secretion in human thyrocytes. J Endocrinol 195:145-55 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"