For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Pbx3 antibody
See all Pbx3 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to Pbx3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: FNLPNSGDMF MNMQSLNGDS YQGSQVGANV QSQVDTLRHV INQTGGYSDG LGGNSLYSPH NLNANGGWQD ATTPSSVTSP TEGPGSVHSD TSN, corresponding to amino acids 342-435 of Human Pbx3
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTranscriptional activator that binds the sequence 5'-ATCAATCAA-3'.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TALE/PBX homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 4 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Homeobox protein PBX3 antibody
- MGC134053 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000064213 antibody
Anti-Pbx3 antibody images
IHC-P - Pbx3 antibody (ab55500)
Pbx3 antibody (ab55500) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human salivary gland.
Western blot - Pbx3 antibody (ab55500)
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Pbx3 antibody (ab55500) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-Pbx3 antibody (ab55500)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"