For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Pbx3 antibody [EPR2833(2)]
See all Pbx3 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR2833(2)] to Pbx3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide (the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive)
- Positive control
- Human fetal brain, A431 and HeLa lysates.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR2833(2)
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
- FunctionTranscriptional activator that binds the sequence 5'-ATCAATCAA-3'.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TALE/PBX homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 4 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Homeobox protein PBX3 antibody
- MGC134053 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000064213 antibody
Anti-Pbx3 antibody [EPR2833(2)] images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"