Anti-PBX4 antibody (ab57851)
- Product nameAnti-PBX4 antibodySee all PBX4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to PBX4
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: AGDAFLTLRT LASLQPPPGG GCLQSQAQGS WQGATPQPAT ASPAGDPGSI NSSTSN, corresponding to amino acids 319-375 of Human PBX4
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57851 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TALE/PBX homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- 2410015M21Rik antibody
- AI429113 antibody
- AW045266 antibody
- Edg4 antibody
- Endothelial differentiation, lysophosphatidic acid G protein coupled receptor 4 antibody
- Homeobox protein PBX4 antibody
- OTTMUSP00000045221 antibody
- PBX4 antibody
- PBX4_HUMAN antibody
- pre-B-cell leukemia homeobox 4 antibody
- Pre-B-cell leukemia transcription factor 4 antibody
Anti-PBX4 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57851 PBX4 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 32 kDa
References for Anti-PBX4 antibody (ab57851)
ab57851 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.