For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 2% Sucrose, 97% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 147 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionPotential calcium-dependent cell-adhesion protein.
- Tissue specificityExpressed strongly in fetal brain and brain (cortex, amygdala, thalamus, substantia nigra, hippocampus, caudate nucleus and corpus callosum). Expressed at low level in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 cadherin domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- PC11X_HUMAN antibody
- PCDH-X antibody
- PCDH11 antibody
Anti-PCDH11X antibody images
References for Anti-PCDH11X antibody (ab116277)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"