For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionPotential calcium-dependent cell-adhesion protein. May be involved in the establishment and maintenance of specific neuronal connections in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 cadherin domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- PCDB5_HUMAN antibody
- PCDH-beta-5 antibody
- PCDHB5 antibody
- Protocadherin beta-5 antibody
Anti-PCDHB5 antibody images
Western blot - Anti- PCDHB5 antibody (ab121389)
All lanes : Anti-PCDHB5 antibody (ab121389) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human Plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human Tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti- PCDHB5 antibody (ab121389)
ab121389 at 1/35 dilution staining PCDHB5 in Paraffin-emebedded Human stomach tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-PCDHB5 antibody (ab121389)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"