For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa).
- RelevancePotential calcium-dependent cell-adhesion protein. May be involved in the establishment and maintenance of specific neuronal connections in the brain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein
- PCDH gamma A11 antibody
- Protocadherin gamma A11 antibody
Anti-PCDHGA11 antibody images
Western blot - PCDHGA11 antibody (ab68863)
All lanes : Anti-PCDHGA11 antibody (ab68863) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 101 kDa
Observed band size : 100 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PCDHGA11 antibody (ab68863)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"