For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa.
- RelevancePCDHGA6 is a potential calcium-dependent cell-adhesion protein. It may be involved in the establishment and maintenance of specific neuronal connections in the brain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein
- PCDH gamma A6 antibody
- PCDHGA 6 antibody
- Protocadherin gamma A6 antibody
- Protocadherin gamma subfamily A 6 antibody
Anti-PCDHGA6 antibody images
References for Anti-PCDHGA6 antibody (ab101517)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"