For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: Isoform 2, 89 ; Isoform 1, 100 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. using 10mM Citrate buffer or Tris-EDTA buffer (pH 8.0).
- RelevancePCDHGB5 is a potential calcium-dependent cell-adhesion protein. It may be involved in the establishment and maintenance of specific neuronal connections in the brain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein
- PCDH gamma B5 antibody
- PCDH-GAMMA-B5 antibody
- PCDHGB 5 antibody
Anti-PCDHGB5 antibody images
Western blot - PCDHGB5 antibody (ab101343)
Anti-PCDHGB5 antibody (ab101343) at 1/1000 dilution + IMR32 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : Isoform 2, 89 ; Isoform 1, 100 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PCDHGB5 antibody (ab101343)
Immunohistochemical analysis of PCDHGB5 in paraffin-embedded BT474 xenograft using ab101343 at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-PCDHGB5 antibody (ab101343)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"