For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Suggested antigen retrieval using heat mediated 10mM Citrate buffer or Tris-EDTA buffer (PH8.0).
- FunctionPotential calcium-dependent cell-adhesion protein. May be involved in the establishment and maintenance of specific neuronal connections in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 cadherin domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- MGC119489 antibody
- MGC24978 antibody
- PCDGL_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PCDHGC4 antibody images
Western blot - PCDHGC4 antibody (ab102686)
Anti-PCDHGC4 antibody (ab102686) at 1/1000 dilution + Raji whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 101 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PCDHGC4 antibody (ab102686)
ab102686 at a 1/100 dilution, staining PCDHGC4 in paraffin-embedded OVCA tissue.
References for Anti-PCDHGC4 antibody (ab102686)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"