For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/600. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. L-isoaspartyl/D-aspartyl protein methyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- PCMD1_HUMAN antibody
- PCMTD1 antibody
- Protein L isoaspartate (D aspartate) O methyltransferase domain containing 1 antibody
- Protein-L-isoaspartate O-methyltransferase domain-containing protein 1 antibody
Anti-PCMTD1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-PCMTD1 antibody (ab121858)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-251MG shows positivity in golgi apparatus. Recommended concentration of ab121858 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-PCMTD1 antibody (ab121858)
ab121858, at 1/600 dilution, staining PCMTD1 in glandular cells of paraffin-embedded Human duodenum tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-PCMTD1 antibody (ab121858)
All lanes : Anti-PCMTD1 antibody (ab121858) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT 4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U 251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-PCMTD1 antibody (ab121858)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"