For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified with the pCrebtide on Agarose and immunoaffinity adsorption with Crebtide on Agarose.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml.
- RelevanceCrebtide is a peptide derived from the protein Creb, and it is well documented substrate for PKA and PKC kinases. pCrebtide is the phosphorylated product of these kinases.
References for Anti-pCrebtide antibody (HRP) (ab21625)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"