For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116567 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa.
- FunctionLikely to represent a ubiquitous endoprotease activity within constitutive secretory pathways and capable of cleavage at the RXXX[KR]R consensus motif.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine, colon and peripheral blood leukocyte.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S8 family.
Contains 1 homo B/P domain.
modificationsCysteine residues in the cytoplasmic tail are probably palmitoylated.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > trans-Golgi network membrane. Seems to be localized intracellularly to the trans Golgi network.
Information by UniProt
- hPC8 antibody
- LPC antibody
- Lymphoma proprotein convertase antibody
Anti-PCSK7 antibody images
References for Anti-PCSK7 antibody (ab116567)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"