For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in signal transduction cascades in terminally differentiated cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- Cdk16 antibody
- CDK16_HUMAN antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 16 antibody
Anti-PCTAIRE1 antibody images
IHC-P - PCTAIRE1 antibody (ab55552)
PCTAIRE1 antibody (ab55552) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human kidney.
Western blot - PCTAIRE1 antibody (ab55552)
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab55552 PCTAIRE1 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 32 kDa
References for Anti-PCTAIRE1 antibody (ab55552)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"