For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone numberG6.1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay play a role in signal transduction cascades in terminally differentiated cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- Cdk16 antibody
- CDK16_HUMAN antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 16 antibody
References for Anti-PCTAIRE1 antibody [G6.1] (ab11043)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"