For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 57 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionMay play a role in signal transduction cascades in terminally differentiated cells.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 3 expression is limited to several subcortical nuclei of the basal gangli and the spinal cord. Isoform 2 is widely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- Cdk18 antibody
- CDK18_HUMAN antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 18 antibody
Anti-PCTAIRE3 antibody images
References for Anti-PCTAIRE3 antibody (ab37865)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"