For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCatalyzes the transfer of phosphatidylcholine between membranes. Binds a single lipid molecule.
- Tissue specificityHighest expression in liver, placenta, testis, kidney and heart. Low levels in brain and lung. No expression detected in thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 START domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- PC TP antibody
- PC-TP antibody
- PCTP antibody
Anti-PCTP antibody images
References for Anti-PCTP antibody (ab57479)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"