For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:12500.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 58 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInvolved in the degradation of prenylated proteins. Cleaves the thioether bond of prenyl-L-cysteines, such as farnesylcysteine and geranylgeranylcysteine.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the prenylcysteine oxidase family.
modificationsThe protein is glycosylated at one or more potential N-glycosylation sites.
- Cellular localizationLysosome.
Information by UniProt
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
- KIAA0908 antibody
- PCL1 antibody
Anti-PCYOX1 antibody images
References for Anti-PCYOX1 antibody (ab49347)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"