For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PCYOX1 antibody [EPR5611]
See all PCYOX1 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5611] to PCYOX1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human PCYOX1.
- Positive control
- SH-SY5Y, HepG2, 293T, and HeLa cell lysates.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 1.30 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR5611
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 63 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in the degradation of prenylated proteins. Cleaves the thioether bond of prenyl-L-cysteines, such as farnesylcysteine and geranylgeranylcysteine.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the prenylcysteine oxidase family.
modificationsThe protein is glycosylated at one or more potential N-glycosylation sites.
- Cellular localizationLysosome.
Information by UniProt
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
- KIAA0908 antibody
- PCL1 antibody
Anti-PCYOX1 antibody [EPR5611] images
References for Anti-PCYOX1 antibody [EPR5611] (ab124966)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"