For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 99% Tris glycine, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa.Can be blocked with Human PCYT2 peptide (ab39790).
- FunctionPlays an important role in the biosynthesis of the phospholipid phosphatidylethanolamine. Catalyzes the formation of CDP-ethanolamine.
- Tissue specificityStrongest expression in liver, heart, and skeletal muscle.
- PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylethanolamine biosynthesis; phosphatidylethanolamine from ethanolamine: step 2/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytidylyltransferase family.
Information by UniProt
- CTP:phosphoethanolamine cytidylyltransferase antibody
- ET antibody
- Ethanolamine-phosphate cytidylyltransferase antibody
Anti-PCYT2 antibody images
References for Anti-PCYT2 antibody (ab15053)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"