For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab125867 is purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
- FunctionMay be a DNA-binding protein with a regulatory function. May play an important role in cell death and/or in regulation of cell proliferation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 MYND-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- MGC12347 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000017702 antibody
- PDCD 2 antibody
Anti-PDCD2 antibody images
References for Anti-PDCD2 antibody (ab125867)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"